Saturday 18 January 2014

All Bets Off Has A New Cover!!

Hi All,

Sometimes, when you get a run on things, other things can change.  What starts out to be one book becomes a series, and as such, I was playing around with a cover design for 'Game of Chance' and while I know what it looks like, it will be a while before it is revealed!! :)

But then I was thinking about what can make a great series stand out when you are looking through multitudes of books for that perfect one to read...and they all have a common theme...attractive covers.

Another cliche is that you should never judge a book by its cover, but guess what?  We do!!  So, unveiling the new cover of 'All Bets Off'...





I hope you enjoy!  Please feel free to let me know your thoughts on the new design :)

Cheers,
Kelly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment